Learning and development: Webinar: Remote work: staying connected while staying apart
88% of companies are asking employees to work remotely to “flatten the curve” of COVID-19’s spread.
And while remote work is both our current reality and the future of work, transitioning overnight isn’t easy!
If any of the sentiments below sound like you, join us for an informal lunch & learn conversation, hosted by our founder & CEO, Lisa Hufford, on how to stay connected—while staying apart:
- I’m struggling to adjust to this abrupt shift in working remotely
- I’ve worked remotely before, but my teammates haven’t and we’re trying to figure out this new normal
- I want real-world tips for how to best collaborate with my team
- Help! I’m starving for human connection
- My new coworkers (aka my kids) are making work a challenge
Get the remote work real talk you need to survive this current challenge … and thrive in the future of work.