You Can Have It All
People look at their career paths as a series of projects; they are not necessarily tied to one employer for life. More and more professionals, across all ages and experience levels, want to do high-impact work in a way that makes the most sense for their lifestyles, delivering real value to companies they have a connection to. We get it — Simplicity empowers you to do the work you love and have the lifestyle you want.
We’re here to foster business relationships that are a win-win for our clients and our consultants. We take the time to help you find the companies and projects that best fit your skills and passions. Whether you have a project and want Simplicity to be your employer or you want us to find you a project, we’ve got you covered. You choose how to work with us and we provide you all the benefits, community and on-going learning to help you stay relevant and marketable.
We’re also your trusted mentors and motivated agents. In addition to connecting you with the opportunities you want, we’ll help you build your brand as a professional consultant. We also provide the necessary professional development for you to grow and foster your career trajectory, while representing Simplicity Consulting.
At Simplicity, we invest in our employees. Here is an overview of the benefits we offer.
- Comprehensive medical benefits (HDHP or PPO plan options)
- Voluntary benefit options (dental, disability, life insurance and more)
- 401k match program
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible schedules
- On-boarding and project support
- Trusted relationships
- No markup on travel expense reimbursement
- Individual support to help you better understand your personal brand
- Negotiation on your behalf
- Enrichment programs, including regular professional development and peer mentoring
- Access to Simplicity Exchange, our employee portal.
“It’s great working with the Simplicity Consulting team as they provide a very supportive environment. I can focus on building strong relationships and doing great work for my clients, knowing Simplicity has my back.”— Sydney Davis, Brand and Marketing Consultant